Protect your eyes with a good pair of Fishing Glasses
If you are going fishing don’t forget your fishing glasses. These are a must when going fishing.
Your may think “I don’t need to take fishing glasses with me when I am out fishing”, but you are wrong. Here are some reasons why these should be one of the first things you need to pack before going fishing:-
- To protect your eyes from the harmful rays from the sun.
- Cut out the glare off the water
- Allows you to focus below the water surface and see where the fish are
- To protect your eyes from flying flies, lures ,spinners, etc..
What do the Fishing glasses need to have
To address the points stated above they need to have these features:-
- A high factor rating
- Polarized lenses
- Toughened glass in the lenses
- Rap-a-round to reduce any glare
- and they must be comfortable
As with all your fishing tackle and accessories choose a good well known brand especially when it comes to gear that is for your protection.